What I stand for:
- As a corporate- and personality coach I focus on developing visions for large and medium-sized companies as well as separate corporate entities. I coach teams in change processes and support them in managing conflicts that arise along the way. I advise Managers in leadership- and personality development.
- How do I make sure that the employees trust and follow me and do what the system needs? With heart and mind – these dimensions and values guide me and influence my work.
- The combination of business economist, coach and systemic therapist and more than 20 years of practical experience as a businesswoman and coach enable me to understand and support my clients within their professional and private worlds/systems/realities.
- My profession is my vocation and I love people. This makes my clients feel accepted and welcome with their matters/issues/themes/topics/problems.
- 2018 Merger of Benussi Coaching and Inner Circle Consultants to Connect & Develop (Benussi & Benussi GmbH & Co. KG)
- Since 2008 establishment Benussi Coaching; specialized in vision-work, team- building , leadership, conflict management, personality development
- 2008 Acquisition of PbS AG by the Serviceplan Group
- 1998-2008 Chairman PbS AG
- 1998 establishment of PbS AG, headquartered in Munich with offices in 5 major European cities. Focus on consulting, customer- and employee satisfaction. 60 full-time and freelance employees.
- 1988-1993 Establishment of the consultancy and market research firm PbS in Munich, Berlin, Düsseldorf and Hamburg
- 2009 – 2012 „Psychology of Change“, Dietz & Partner Starnberg
- 1996 – 1999 Systemic couple- and family therapy, IFW Munich
- 1995 – 1998 Systemic coaching, IFW Munich
- 1983 – 1987 Political Science, Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich
- 1985 – 1990 Business Administration, Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich
Born in 1965, Married to Philip Benussi, 3 children.