What I stand for:
- I stand for value-oriented consulting/consultation focusing on the human being. I aspire to provide my clients with an independent opinion, professional as well as authentic.
- With the broad consulting approach connect & develop represents, my goal is to serve and experience my clients in a more comprehensive way so I can single out candidates with a long-term fit for the company.
- Career Start at Deutsche Bank in 1986 – where, until 1995, I held various Corporate finance and capital markets related positions in Australia, Germany and Italy
- Management positions in treasury and capital markets at HVB Banking Group, Munich (1995 – 2000)
- Head of debt capital markets (Germany, Austria) in London, later Head of the Munich Office and senior banker with Lehman Brothers (2000 – 2007)
- In 2008, career change into executive search as founding partner of Inner Circle Consultants with a search focus on financial services, asset management und private equity. In addition, cross-sector expertise in management diagnostics and business coaching
- In 2018, Co-Founder of Connect & Develop – an integrated strategic HR services platform focusing on executive search, management diagnostics and leadership development
- Economics degree, University of Melbourne, Australia (1986).
- Transactional analysis (3 years) including certification (DGTA practical experience)
- IMACO visionary coach (3 years) including certification (Master Certificate IMACO / Hans Kreis)
Born in 1963, married to Swantje Benussi, 3 children.