What I stand for:
It is important for me to identify with what I’m doing and to be myself. That is why I have occupied myself intensively with the topics of personality development, self-discovery and change. I believe that nowadays a lot of people don’t have a good understanding of who they are and thus don’t know what they want. To support people on this path, I am developing a valuable tool for their personal development: the Digital Coach.
I’ve got a background in business with a focus on international and innovation management. I have lived, studied and worked in different places around the globe and gained professional experience in large companies as well as startups.
- since 07/2019 Junior Consultant & Business Development, Connect & Develop, Munich
- 01/2019-06/2019 Associate Deal Advisory Strategy | People & Change, KPMG AG, Munich
- 01/2017-06/2018 Personal Assistance of CEO, bmetric, Copenhagen
- 09/2015-04/2016 Intern Business Development, audibene GmbH, Berlin and Delhi
- 03/2015-08/2015 Intern Central Services – Markets, KPMG AG, Berlin
- 09/2016-06/2018 M.Sc. Management of Innovation and Business Development, Copenhagen Business School, Copenhagen
- 10/2011-01/2015 B.Sc. Global Business Management, University Augsburg