What I stand for:
My mission and joy as a coach: I want you to uncover the best possible version of your life and your professional career.
In business coaching I develop teams and managers and establish a value- and purpose oriented performance culture and working relationships based on mutual trust and appreciation – because success and humanity are not mutually exclusive. This process is especially important in corporate change processes and in unleashing individual potential.
“How do I manage myself? Who am I outside of my professional role? What do I and you need and what does the team need? How do I “up” my own or my teams resilience?” These are all questions that will inspire you alongside a range of methods that I use in my coaching practices.
In my individual coaching sessions, I support my clients in adjusting their inner compass. This is important to many people with the ambition to grow and learn from life-, purpose-, change- and decision crises. It’s a matter of understanding and loving yourself.
Systemic couples therapy is also part of my repertoire. I support couples in listening to one another, communicating criticism in a constructive manner and to emerge stronger from a crisis.
My coaching practice is based on a systemic understanding of organizations and a humanistic view of people, characterized by individual responsibility and creative will.
- Publisher „Vision – Mission – Werte“ (Vision, Mission, Values), Beltz Verlag
- Webinarista at “Women’s Speaker Foundation” on “Resilience in Teams and Organizations”
- Coaching languages: German, English
- 2018 Partner at Connect & Develop (Benussi & Benussi GmbH & Co.KG), Munich
- 2008 Cooperation Partner at “Benussi Coaching”, Munich
- Since 2004 Life- and Business Coaching
- Independent Coach for team- and personality development
- Development and facilitation of leadership seminars
- Vision and change process consulting
- Workshops resilience training
- Development and facilitation of inhouse coaching formats
- Systemic couples- and individual therapy
- TV journalist, moderator and editor in private and public broadcasting with personnel and budget responsibility
- Purpose- and value coaching, Dr. B. Migge
- Resilience trainer degree (HTB, Wellensiek)
- Coaching degree, „Psychology of Change“, Dietz & Partner, DBVC-certification
- ZRM Züricher Ressourcen Modell, Toguna, Munich
- Systemic couples- and family therapy, Professor Gela Neubeck
- Business coaching degree, Dr. Wolf Büntig (ZIST) Zentrum für Sozial- und Individualtherapie, Penzberg
- Media- and communication studies, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich
- Social Sciences and pedagogy, University of applied sciences, Munich