What I stand for:
My tasks at connect&develop are very diverse, however the focus is on project management, organization, controlling and marketing. I am particularly skilled in controlling processes in a calm and composed manner, thereby keeping the overview and at the same time providing creative input.
- Since 2015: Project management, Benussi-Coaching and personal assistant to Swantje Benussi
- Since 2015: Independent yoga trainer
- 2006-2014: Department head, customer club and dialogue marketing, SportScheck
- 2002-2006: Teamhead, dialogue marketing, GHP Dialogue Services, Bamberg (today Meiller GHP)
- 2002-2001: Academic Staff at the faculty for Business Computer Science, Catholic University of Eichstätt, Ingolstadt (research focus CRM)
- 2015-2016: Training, yoga teacher, where?
- 2012-2014: Various SAP trainings
- 2002-2014: Various leadership seminars
- 1995-2000: Business Administration, Catholic University of Eichstätt, Ingolstadt