What I stand for:
After focussing on designing and moderating leadership and team development workshops for some years, I am now building up the Digital Startup of connect & develop.
I combine my studies in Applied Psychology (B.A.) and Human-Computer Interaction (M.Sc.) with my practical experience in the field of personality development within the business context, to develop solutions that effectively digitise Coaching. It is my goal to give more people access to sustainable personal development. By developing products in close cooperation with people and businesses I assure that our tools exactly meet the point of pain.
- since 03/2019 Consultant & Product Developer, Connect & Develop
- 09/2018-03/2019 Agile Coach & UX Designer, Freelancer
- 09/2015-07/2017 Business Development Associate, Janus GmbH & Co. KG
- 10/2015-07/2016 Research Associate, Technische Universität München
- 02/2015-08/2015 Intern Solutions for Leadership and Organisational Development, Janus GmbH & Co. KG
- 06/2014-08/2014 Intern Market Reserach, Serviceplan GmbH & Co. KG
- 09/2017-09/2018 M.Sc. Human-Computer Interaction (distinction), University College London
- 02/2012-01/2015 B.A. Liberal Arts & Sciences (cum laude), University College Maastricht